LOS ANGELES, Calif., Oct. 03, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NEWMEDIAWIRE — SIVA Enterprises (“SIVA”), a national full-service cannabis consulting and business development firm with over a decade of experience, announced today the addition of expert testimony services to its client offerings. The Company is also providing additional updates on its operations over the summer, which reflect the breadth of its cannabis business development specialties.As a full-service cannabis business development firm, SIVA Enterprises provides a wide array of industry services to assist in various aspects of cannabis businesses. In addition to expert testimony services, the Company’s flagship services include business consulting, complete state license application support, brand and product development, integrated operations, strategy development, compliance oversight, and capital raise support.
As the cannabis industry continues to grow and enter new state markets, operators can expect to encounter increasingly complex litigations as companies expand their operations into multiple states. As one of the longest running cannabis consulting firms, SIVA’s experienced executive team is uniquely positioned to provide legal testimony as well as expert industry insights for clients, in both pre-trial and trial phases of litigation.
“To date, SIVA has helped many incredible companies in various sectors of the cannabis industry secure licenses and navigate through nuanced legal matters nationwide,” said SIVA Enterprises CEO Avis Bulbulyan. “We strive to position our clients on the forefront of their intended market within the cannabis space to support long-term success.”
SIVA’s client PA Options for Wellness was awarded a Clinical Registrant (CR) certification in Pennsylvania. PA Options for Wellness is one of three companies in the state awarded a CR certificate, which will allow it to grow, process and dispense cannabis for research and medical treatment purposes in partnership with Pennsylvania State University.
Bulbulyan added, “I’d like to congratulate Tom Trite and PA Options for Wellness for all the hard work they put into receiving their license in Pennsylvania. The inclusion of clinical research companies into the medical cannabis supply chain goes a long way to ensuring that patients in Pennsylvania have access to the highest quality alternative medicine. This licensing model is something that can be replicated on a national level and scaled into other states that are currently developing adult and medicinal cannabis regulations. With the recent vaping epidemic, this need for research is critical for long term industry success.”
Additional operational highlights include:
- SIVA submitted applications on behalf of clients in multiple state markets, including both Maryland and New Jersey and has now laid plans to submit applications in Illinois this year. Maryland is expected to see double the sales from 2018, reaching up to $220 million in annual revenues by the end of the year. In addition, Illinois, where adult-use cannabis recently became legal, is expected to reach $240 million in medical cannabis sales by the end of the year.
- SIVA was retained to provide expert testimony related to a trademark dispute involving two cannabis testing laboratories.
- SIVA was retained by a court-appointed receiver to provide guidance, direction and oversight over a dispensary, manufacturing, and distribution operations.
- SIVA engaged CMW Media as the Company’s strategic communications and marketing firm. CMW Media will utilize SIVA’s expertise in the industry to enhance the Company’s messaging through earned media, social media, content and marketing efforts.
- SIVA completed a full re-branding of the Company’s website to further assert itself as an industry leader and help clearly define the Company’s offerings and mission for each client.
According to the Marijuana Business Factbook, retail sales of adult use and medical cannabis markets in the United States are expected to reach $12 billion this year, which is an increase of 35 percent from 2018.
For more information about SIVA, visit www.sivallc.com.
About SIVA Enterprises
SIVA is a full-service cannabis business development firm that provides consulting, complete state license application support, strategic partnerships, brand and product development, integrated operations and more across the United States. SIVA’s services are customized to meet each client’s individual needs while upholding high standards of confidentiality, collaboration and commitment.